3D visualization of architectural projects is the best, most visual and effective way to demonstrate the construction, planning and design solutions adopted by designers. Thanks to modern visualization tools, even a home owner who cannot read diagrams and drawings, who does not understand project documentation, will be able to quickly understand what the structure will be like if the ideas of specialists are implemented.
Visualization makes it possible to assess the quality of the project, to determine if it requires adjustments and corrections to meet the requirements of future residents. Finally, with the help of high-quality visualization, you can significantly simplify the construction task for hired craftsmen. Based on data from drawings and 3D models, builders will be able to seamlessly translate design solutions into reality without disruption.
Why is this important?
According to Haptic media, Architectural 3D visualization is a graphical display of an object, which allows you to analyze it in terms of all external characteristics. By creating images based on a drawing of a three-dimensional model, you can present the interior and design of a house in a 3D projection. It is made in the form of a demonstration of architectural objects in photorealistic graphics, providing a visual presentation of the future structure from different angles. 3D modeling is the best way to interest the customer at the stage where the video or the photos of the object do not yet exist!
The purpose of architectural 3D visualization is to increase confidence in the developed object by creating the necessary image, atmosphere around a residential complex or a block, a country house or a cottage, office or shopping mall. Therefore, 3D design services will be useful for any architectural studio, construction company, design workshop, advertising office, the specialists of which want to maximize the concept of their product, make it recognizable and find customers. When ordering a visualization of an interior or exterior, a designer, an architect receives an important tool for attracting investors, to whom he presents not only dry calculations, drawings, sketches, but an image bright and realistic of a future structure.
3D rendering efficiency
These days, it’s rare to find design companies that don’t offer 3D modeling services. Computer visualization allows you to convey information about the future object to the smallest detail from the first stages of the design, when preparing the sketch, thanks to this the owner can correct errors and shortcomings before they are put in implemented.
High-quality 3D visualization has many advantages, the most important of which are:
- high-resolution, three-dimensional model;
- the presence effect, thanks to which the owner can study not only the structural and planning features of the object, but also its design, the decorative solutions used;
- scale: a model shows a plot of land and all the objects that will be located on it;
- the ability to quickly make changes to the model;
On a high-quality three-dimensional model, one can predict the climatic conditions of the region, reflecting the visual features of the exterior and interior of the building at different times of the year, at different times of the day, at different lighting levels.
Some homeowners who want to reduce the cost of professional design often try to ditch 3D visualization. Designing without visualization involves significant risks. The model is necessary to verify the conformity of the decisions made by the specialists with the desires of the owner of the house and his family. If visualization is not performed, the construction result may be disappointing for the client.
You can use a calculator to determine the cost of drawings and visualization of landscaping projects and residential buildings.
The process of creating a 3D architectural project
Each architectural project must go through several stages.
- Step 1. Photo and measurement of the room. We can say that the first step is organizational. Customers and entrepreneurs meet, discuss the project, if necessary, make the necessary measurements and photos. If you are going to do an interior, the first step is to go to the object and take all the dimensions of the room.
- Step 2. Draw a floor plan. The second step is the easiest and fastest. When you have all the necessary dimensions, you sit down at your computer and start drawing a floor plan. It is more convenient and faster to do this in some design programs, for example, AutoCAD. Although you can, of course, create a precise plan in 3D Max. These are essential project management tools for architectural engineers.
- Step 3. Creating a chamber box. Before embodying the idea of interior design, it is necessary to build a bedroom box. The room box consists of all walls with window and door openings, floor and ceiling, baseboards and cornices, beams and columns. Creating a chamber box is an essential step in creating a project. This step will require you to know various wall building techniques and some practice.
- Step 4. Furnishings. Filling a room with furniture, accessories and other interior items is the most important step in any project. For this, everything was launched.
The essence of this stage is to show the designer’s idea. When adding curtains, furniture, accessories to the room, it will already be possible to show the customer a preliminary version.
- Stage 5. Selection and appointment of materials. The fifth step is closely related to the fourth. Usually these stages are mixed, that is, if a new interior element is added, the material is immediately assigned to it.
These are the materials that give the realism of the final image. At this stage you will have to work hard and find suitable textures, you may have to draw something yourself, scan something.
- Step 6. Light staging. The most difficult and crucial step. A badly placed light can ruin everything (as well as a bad angle). Even a professional can spend several hours adjusting the light. It is necessary to foresee all the light sources that will be in a real room and to simulate them. It is at this stage that the 3D artist manifests as a creative person. In each project, the production of light is a novelty.
No project is alike. If you give multiple renderers the same scene and ask them to turn on the lights, the results will be completely different. Light plays an essential role both indoors and outdoors.