Anyone can turn inspiration into 3D creations in uMake, awarded iPad Pro App of the Year.
Fully functional and easy to use, uMake empowers 3D CAD pros and novices, engaging teachers and students. A quick sketch or a few primitives are enough to start modeling your ideas in 3D. Get precise, inspiring results as you draw, edit, export, view, render, and share your creations from the freedom of your iPhone or iPad.
Whether you’re creating 3D models for fun, education, work, or business, uMake has intuitive and powerful features that enhance your creativity.
uMake helps you realize your vision in industrial design, product design, architecture, interior design, fashion, graphic design, UX design, fine art, scenography and theatre, leisure, etc. Designers, artists, makers, engineers, students, educators, and makers discover unique ways to create and learn in uMake.
YOU DON’T NEED TO START FROM ZERO
– Starter templates, scenes, floor plans, interiors, graphic design comps, logo-ready mockups, and more so you can focus on your main ideas
– Drag and drop 3D model for every domain including architecture, interior design and graphic design
– Easy presets and environments for lighting and rendering
– uMake+ subscription option unlocks unlimited downloads of premium content
EASY FINGER 3D DRAWING, EXCELLENT WITH APPLE PENCIL
– Model and draw in 3D with your fingertips or draw precisely with an Apple Pencil
– Supports Apple Pencil pressure sensitivity
– Draw naturally with sketch planes, snapping tools, dimensions, and more.
POWERFUL ENGINE, PROFESSIONAL TOOLS
– Create smooth and precise NURBS vector curves and surfaces
– Freely draw in 3D as you create ideas or draw precise dimensions for professional CAD
– Take advantage of essential mass modeling tools including Push and Pull, Extrude, Extrude along Path, Revolve and Array
– Stay organized with layers and geometric grouping
WORKS WITH YOUR FAVORITE DESIGN APPS
– Move projects between your favorite painting, drawing, CAD and 3D printing apps and programs
– Export to IGES, STEP, OBJ and STL formats
– Import and batch import of SKP (SketchUp, 3D Warehouse), IGES, STEP, OBJ, STL and SVG files
– Import photos and reference images, such as blueprints or floor plans
– Use uMake with SketchUp, Procreate, TinkerCAD, Fusion 360, Nomad Sculpt, SolidWorks, Rhino 3D, PTC OnShape, Concepts, Paper, Morpholio, Alias, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Catia, Solid Edge, Maya, 3DS Max, MeshMixer, Netfabb, Shapr3D, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Inkscape and many more!
VIEW, RENDER AND SHARE, HERE IN UMAKE
– Exclusive on-device rendering engine for beautiful and fast results with easy setup
– Easy access to textures, lighting, environments and presets
– Imagine your designs in the real world with Augmented Reality (AR)
– Create presentations and share your ideas directly in uMake
LEARN AND EXPLORE
– In-app video tutorials and demonstrations of each tool or setting
– Complete online knowledge base
– Ask questions in our friendly user forums
– iPad Pro App of the Year 2015
– Best of App Store 2015
– Editors Choice
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at ‘[email protected]’.
Follow us on Instagram (@umake) for more updates.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after you confirm the purchase.
– Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your subscription period. To unsubscribe, you must turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Manage changes to your subscription in iTunes Account Settings.
– Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a uMake subscription.
Terms of Service – http://www.umake.com/legal/terms