VENTURA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nexa3Dthe manufacturer of ultra-fast industrial polymer 3D printers, today announced the immediate availability of its new Professional Series upgrade for its flagship NXE series printers. Based on Nexa3D’s ultra-fast LSPc technology, the Pro Series delivers superior part productivity and accuracy with greater print success. The Pro Series opens up the materials aperture to accommodate wider polymer options, including higher viscosity resins for industrial users who demand the highest print accuracy, repeatability and volume production yields. higher.
The company plans to showcase a fleet of its new NXE Pro Series printers at IMTS 2022 in Chicago, Illinois. on stand 432504 – Additive Manufacturing Pavilion – highlighting the power of increased throughput, expanded material portfolio and higher production yield made possible by the latest version of the Pro Series.
“We are thrilled to be able to release a significant upgrade to our flagship NXE 3D printers in the form of the Pro Series,” said Avi Reichental, co-founder and CEO of Nexa3D. “Above all, the Pro Series opens up the materials doorway of the NXE platform to accommodate new materials suitable for high-speed functional prototyping printing and large-scale manufacturing of end-use parts. It comes with our enhanced NexaX software platform, which optimizes manufacturing part performance. Most notably, our existing customers aren’t left behind as they can purchase the Pro Series Upgrade Kit and gain access to the latest technology.
The Pro Series comes in two models: the NXE 400Pro and NXE 200Pro, providing an industry-leading ultra-fast production platform for same-day prototyping and low-volume production. Both printers offer a wider range of high-performance materials. The printers are powered by the company’s proprietary Lubricant Undercoat Light Curing (LSPc) technology and a patented structured light array that delivers up to 20x productivity gains over other SLA and DLP 3D printers in the market. market.
- Ultra fast : small or large parts, the Pro Series prints up to 16 liters of volume in a single build, delivering up to 20x productivity gains over comparable printers.
- Advanced printability: Powered by a lightweight shielded motor that improves print repeatability, consistency and reliability.
- Biggest Print Hit: The Pro Series print leverages Nexa3D’s latest Everlast membrane interface technology which dramatically reduces print failures.
- Superior consistency: The Pro Series reduces part variation on a single build, resulting in less accuracy variation and higher production yields thanks to a new auto-seek capability that reduces first-layer deviation and increases first layer printing success.
- Profitable: Pro Series build plates are designed for efficient resin drainage and easier cleanup between print jobs, reducing waste and reducing running time and costs.
- Compatibility: The Pro Series is fully compatible with Nexa3D’s post-processing solutions, including xWash, xCure, and xClean, which together reduce production time for working prototypes and ready-to-use production parts from hours to hours. minutes.
- Scalability: Delivering on the company’s longstanding promise of expandability, the Pro Upgrade Kit is available for purchase for all current NXE users.
- Quick and easy installation: The Pro Series is designed to be installed by the user.
Coupled with the Pro Series upgrade have been improvements to the NexaX software, including features such as auto-stacking, improved auto-nesting of parts, and suction cup shaping. Plus, the new Settings Profile Manager supports the entire workflow by combining validation, customization, reuse and sharability to create a powerful, adaptive tool for any application, model Nexa3D printer type or resin type. NexaX software offers optimization at all stages of production, from early engineering builds to higher volume production, and R&D testing of new materials and applications, providing a complete workflow that streamlines and optimizes production at every stage.
First released in late 2019, the NXE Series printers are used by hundreds of customers around the world to produce polymer components at previously unattainable levels of productivity. The NXE 400Pro model offers an impressive build volume of 16 liters and print speeds up to 6.5 times faster than other SLA and DLP technologies, delivering up to 20 times productivity gains with the total cost lowest possession.
The Pro Series NXE 400 and NXE 200 printers are available to order now. Customers wishing to upgrade their current models can do so by ordering an upgrade kit from Nexa3D or its growing network of resellers. For pricing or reseller information, please visit nexa3d.com.
Additional product information can be obtained in the press kit.
Nexa3D is passionate about the sustainable digitization of supply chains. The company manufactures ultra-fast polymer 3D printers that deliver up to 20x productivity gains for professionals and businesses of all sizes. Partnerships with world-class materials suppliers and its open materials platform unlock the full potential of additively manufactured polymers for volume production. Automated software tools optimize the entire production cycle using process interaction algorithms that ensure part performance and production consistency, while reducing waste, energy and minimizing waste. ‘carbon footprint.