ELEGOO, one of the leading creators of consumer 3D printers, recently announced their 2022 product line. They will launch pre-orders with earlybird pricing for all their new machines and accessories this Saturday, May 28 at 2:00 p.m. UTC (7 a.m. PDT) on their website.
Here is what is on offer:
- Saturn 2 8K 10″ MONO LCD MSLA Resin 3D Printer. This is the replacement model for the ELEGOO Saturn, an excellent larger MSLA printer that I previously reviewed. 1000 units will be available for $500, a saving $100 off MSRP.
- 220*220*280MM Neptune 3 FDM 3D printer with self-leveling. This is an update to the Neptune 2 printer which I also reviewed. 3000 units will be available for $209.99, a savings of $10 off MSRP.
- Mars 3 4K 6.66″ MONO LCD MSLA Resin 3D Printer. 1000 units are available for $320, a savings of $20 off MSLA.
- Mercury XS Bundle Washing and Curing Machine. The latest bundle update I reviewed last year. 1500 units are available for $180, a savings of $20 off MSRP.
- Pack of PLA filaments for Neptune 3 FDM 3D printer [5KG]. 1000 units are available for $70, a savings of $30 off MSRP.
- Various 1000g bottles of Resin. Each $10 off MSRP.
The most anticipated of all these items is the Saturn 2 printer, especially after the immense popularity of the original Saturn. Anticipate pre-orders that sell out, as they have for ELEGOO in the past. The Saturn 2 Early Bird printers are expected to ship in June 2022, as is the Neptune 3.
So, if you are interested, feel free to visit ELEGOO website for pre-orders. All items will appear as “sold out” until pre-orders go live on May 28. And look for my future Saturn 2 and Neptune 3 reviews.